- Strengthen professional relationships
- Identify and achieve strategic goals
- Work with stakeholders to address systemic challenges
- Live and lead in closer alignment with your values
- Experience greater meaning and fulfillment in your life and work
1 Adapted from Robert Anderson and Williams Adams of The Leadership Circle.
Individually and collectively, we have the power to transform ourselves, our relationships, our organizations, our communities, and our world. My purpose is to help you do that.
During my 30+ year career, I’ve worked in organization development, communications, human resources, and project management with organizations that include an international NGO, a global consulting firm, crown corporations, sole-operator businesses, and small non-profits. Through coaching, action research, and facilitated sessions, I support leaders and teams to make transformative changes.
The transformation of my own life and work began in 2008, when I was introduced to Dr. Stephen Schuitevoerder’s Process Work, and to the Leadership Institute of Seattle (LIOS). Two years later, I had amicably separated from my husband, left my job at a global consulting and outsourcing firm, graduated with a master’s degree in Leadership and Organizational Development, moved from Vancouver to Seattle to Ottawa, and back to Vancouver again, and fallen in love with a man named Cliff.
One year after that, Cliff’s sudden and traumatic death precipitated an earthquake in the lives of his children, family, friends, and colleagues — and for me. Everything I had believed and envisioned was swept away.
The process of reconstructing my life and my belief system has literally been founded on the love, passion, and kindness I’ve received and given since that time — and on embracing reality, no matter how inconvenient, painful, or ugly it seems. During two years of rock climbing and a one-year volunteer placement in Malawi, I continued to push myself out of comfort and into new territory. Malawi tested my adaptability, challenged my North American paradigms, and taught me about the value of connecting across differences.
These experiences give my clients a coach and consultant who can:
- Stand with you and your team in facing difficult realities
- Provide you with tools that orient you in the direction of your values and purpose
- Support you in launching courageous explorations, and returning safely to basecamp
- Guide you to new vistas and perspectives, from which previously unseen opportunities become clear
- Facilitate collaboration across diverse backgrounds, cultures, and interests
- Help you strengthen relationships to achieve results
Master of Arts, Organizational Systems